10452 results

Best search result
It can take several months to become a US citizen. You have to apply, have an interview, and swear an oath of allegiance. read more
Some people have citizenship in two different countries. This means they have the same rights and responsibilities in both countries. However, not all countries allow dual citizenship with the US. If you want to be a citizen of two countries, you need to understand the process and rules. read more

How Much Is the Green Card Fee?

Free Legal Article8 min read
If you want to bring a family member to the United States, you need to pay certain fees. These fees will vary depending on where you live. It is important to pay the fees and follow the steps to make sure your family member can come to the United States. read more
If you were born outside of America to US citizen parents, you can apply for a special certificate to become an official US citizen. You need to prove your parents are US citizens and fill out some forms. This article can help you with the process. read more
A CR1 visa is for people who are married to someone from the United States. To get a CR1 visa, you need to show that you can support yourself financially. To do this, you must file an Affidavit of Support. You can also get help from an online immigration lawyer. read more
If you want to become a US citizen, you will need to get a Certificate of Naturalization. This document proves that you have been granted citizenship by the US government and is an important part of the naturalization process. To get one, you must fill out an application and pass a test about US history and government. read more
If you want to become a citizen of the United States, you have to fill out an application and pay a fee. You will also need to provide some documents. This article will help you understand how much the fee is, what documents you need, and how you can pay the fee and get a waiver. read more
Many people want to move to the United States to live and work, but they have to follow the rules and wait. They must apply for a green card to stay in the country legally. read more

What is an Alien Registration Number?

Free Legal Article8 min read
If you move to the US from another country, you'll get a special number called an A-Number to help keep track of your immigration case. read more
At the end of the naturalization process, you will take the Oath of Allegiance at a special ceremony. It makes you an official US citizen. You will get a special notice from USCIS when it's time to take the oath. It's an important part of the process and you should take it seriously. read more